The Dungeon

by Lynne Reid Banks | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/23/2009
Journal Entry 1 by lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 23, 2009
Bought at favourite 2nd hand book shop

Released 10 yrs ago (2/27/2009 UTC) at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Was left on the table and I believe it was picked up after I gave a rough outline of the book.

Would love all bookcrossers to come to the
2009 WORLD CONVENTION and welcome you to our beautiful country in April 2009.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, February 27, 2009
Picked up at today's meetup (you should know if you describe anything as weird I'm going to pick it up to see if I agree...)

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, May 30, 2009
Well Lytteltonwitch was right - it was a weird book. I couldn't quite figure out if the author meant us to feel sympathy for McLennan or not. Very strange.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Cranbrook Avenue in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, June 01, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/1/2009 UTC) at Cranbrook Avenue in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

At a bus stop.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.