Eve's Wisdom: The Goddes Within (Monterey Editions)

by Ariel Books | Other |
Registered by tenetene of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 2/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by tenetene from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, February 22, 2009
a mini book of quotes from and info about Women.

I'll pull out a couple of short ones I like:

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.
----Pearl S. Buck

It is never to late to be what you might have been.
---

hmmm, I should print that one out and put on my wall.....

Journal Entry 2 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, February 24, 2022
This little gem was my mom’s (tenetene). Now going into the small books bookbox to be read by another

Journal Entry 3 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, March 31, 2022

Released 6 mos ago (3/31/2022 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Releasing into my small box of small books book box which I am finally getting on its way~

Journal Entry 4 by wingChicvolley99wing at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, July 16, 2022
Received in the Small Box of Small Books Bookbox.

I will release this back into the box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingChicvolley99wing at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, July 16, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (7/16/2022 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the Small Box of Small Books Bookbox.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, August 4, 2022
I'm claiming this teensy hardcover from the Small Box of Small Books (see the rest of my selections in the bookbox journal here). Could be a great candidate for a geocache release, as it's small enough to fit in many typical containers.

The book contains lots of little snippets about women in history, from their positions in various cultures to examples of individuals who did remarkable things. And the section of quotes has some lovely ones by some of my favorite authors, scientists, and entertainers.

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2022 UTC) at Massachusetts geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, Massachusetts USA

I left this tiny book in the Wicket's Walk geocache in Shirley MA; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

** Released for the 2022 Keep Them Moving challenge. **