A Very Proper Death

by Alex Juniper | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by puppymummy of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 2/21/2009
Journal Entry 1 by puppymummy from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 21, 2009
I'm being overrun by books and need to get rid of some. Therefore on a registering frenzy!
This one has been a little damaged on the bottom of the spine, you can thank the puppy for that one. However, still should be very readable.

Journal Entry 2 by KKslibrary from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 22, 2009
Picked up at meetup prior to the permiere of the movie The Reader

Enjoyed this book, lots of twists and turns, not sure what was going to happen next. All the links and relationships between people. A happy ending after all

Journal Entry 3 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Finally located the book at my THIRD visit to the release location on my way to work this morning ... I have to get better at this! My second BC found since I became a BC member, still both books were found within a week, so I hopefully I'm on a roll. I've already started reading it. I'm very keen since I've found out that Alex Juniper is a nom de plume for Janette Turner Hospital, whom I really like.
Will post again when I've finished reading and am ready to release.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 15, 2009
This was an easy book with plenty of action. A quick read which is now ready to resume its journey, just waiting for the right opportunity to set it free...

Journal Entry 5 by wingJean-Solwing at mystery and thriller bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 07, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/7/2009 UTC) at mystery and thriller bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sent in Mozette's Mystery and Thriller Bookbaggie.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMozettewing from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 25, 2009
This one sounds really good! Don't you think the cover art looks a little like Julia Roberts? It must be the hair... anyway, I'll have a read of this as soon as I've finished the other books I've begun.

Journal Entry 7 by v8cars from Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 17, 2010
looks good will start soon