Magic Growing Powder

by Janet Quin-Harkin, Art Cumings | Children's Books |
ISBN: 0819310379 Global Overview for this book
Registered by seldombites of Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on 2/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by seldombites from Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 09, 2013

From First Page

Once there was a king named Max. He was very, very short. King Max hated being short, although no one else seemed to mind.

This is a hardcover picture book published in 1980. The pages in this book are not numbered.

Journal Entry 2 by seldombites at Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on Monday, October 21, 2013
This is a cute story that highlights the importance of being happy with who you are because even the smallest person can be great. The book is well illustrated and the story is entertaining and funny enough to have your kids laughing out loud. Kids will love it.

Journal Entry 3 by seldombites at Newport Street in Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on Friday, November 01, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/31/2013 UTC) at Newport Street in Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia

Halloween Release

G'day

Welcome to BookCrossing! What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way and sharing my love of books.

This book started its journey in Cambridge Park, NSW, Australia and I would like to thank you for letting us know it is still safe and sound. All over the world people are following their book’s travels through BookCrossing & by graciously visiting this site and making an entry you are helping keep this book’s unique travelling history up-to-date.

If you choose to read this book, it would be really great if you could come back and let us know what you thought – as confirmed bookaholics, we love to compare notes! Don’t worry - you can remain anonymous if you wish.

While you don’t have to register or join, I hope you will consider doing so. It’s free, it’s confidential (you are only known by your screen-name), and it’s highly addictive! If you do decide to join, please list myself (seldombites) or any previous reader of this book as your referring member.

For more information about BookCrossing, check out the FAQs on the homepage. For more information about me (seldombites) or any other reader of this book, just click on that person’s screen-name above.

Have a great day and may you always have a good book to read!