The Railway

by Hamid Ismailov | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Fellraven of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 2/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Fellraven from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Friday, February 13, 2009
Added to the in-pile with a view to putting it in Soffitta1's Asia Bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by katrinat from Southend-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Taken from Soffitta1's Asian BookBox, look forward to getting to soon and then moving it on to another BCER

Journal Entry 3 by katrinat from Southend-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 31, 2010
I managed to read about half of this but I was constantly lost. Each chapter seemed like a new story yet their was a thread running through the book which I couldn't keep hold of. Too many character names and politics (which it assumed you knew about already) for me.
Reserved for Soffitta1 as a book from the Asian VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, February 27, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (2/27/2010 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Sent out as part of the Asian VBB Off to Soffitta1 in Portugal, hope you have better luck than I did!

Journal Entry 5 by wingsoffitta1wing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 05, 2010
Thanks for sending this, I thought it looked good. Will see :)

Journal Entry 6 by Tubereader at Luxembourg / Lëtzebuerg, Kanton Luxemburg Luxembourg on Saturday, August 21, 2010
The book arrived safely, I just realised that I did not journal it straight away, really sorry for that!

Going to land quite high on mount TBR!