Death in the Devil''s Acre

by Anne Perry | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by anathema-device of Graz, Steiermark Austria on 2/12/2009
Journal Entry 1 by anathema-device from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Thursday, February 12, 2009
Got this via BookMooch (same ISBN, different cover).
I've been curious about this book (or others by the same author) ever since I saw Heavenly Creatures...
Having had a look at Anne Perry's homepage, I know she would hate me for this.
Nevertheless... TBR! ;)

Journal Entry 2 by anathema-device from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, September 21, 2009
Not bad. Actually, I found it quite entertaining.
Interestingly enough, a lot of the plot is more about social interaction and gossip than about actual policework, clues, or logic.
I enjoyed reading this, although the ending was too arbitrary for me.
I specially like the way Anne Perry likes to describe her characters down to the tiniest wrinkle in their clothes... :)

I'll keep this book for next month's Release Challenge, then "set it free" for others to find (and, hopefully, enjoy).

Released 12 yrs ago (10/4/2009 UTC) at Metropol-Kino Innsbruck (ehemalige OBCZ) in Innsbruck, Tirol Austria

Released for the TICK TOCK Release Challenge.

What's bookcrossing? It's a recycling game. It's the karma of books. You read the book, or pass it along to someone you think can appreciate it, or simply release it in a good place to be found again. Whatever you do, please leave an entry in this online journal so we can all follow its travels. :)