The Swinger

by Williams Johnston | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by queenfrog of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on 2/11/2009
Journal Entry 1 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday, February 11, 2009
In box of rescued books

Journal Entry 2 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Tuesday, February 24, 2009
On it's way to J4shaw as part of my trade/rabck offer

Journal Entry 3 by wingJ4shawwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Arrived this morning from Queenfrog as part of our trade

Plot Summary:
Goody-goody girl journalist Kelly Olsson poses as a "swinger" to impress the horny stud editor of "Girl-lure" men's magazine to get him to publish her steaming sex story instead of her posing as his next nude centerfold. She spends the rest of the movie convincing the Girl-lure staff she is the girl in the story she has written about.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJ4shawwing at Cafe Benissimo OBCZ in Carlton North, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 20, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/20/2009 UTC) at Cafe Benissimo OBCZ in Carlton North, Victoria Australia

If this is your introduction to www.Bookcrossing.com, then welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book and where/ how you found it, as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label attached, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me J4shaw, as your referring member.

Taking along with me to the the June 2009 Melbourne BookCrossing Meetup

I really enjoyed the tongue in cheek nature of this book. Great fun, with plenty of laugh out loud moments! A great little read and a great little book.

Journal Entry 5 by melbsqueen from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, July 02, 2009
Got it at one of the bookcrossing meetings. It just looked authentic (old!) and hilarious from the back cover like a tacky mills and boon! However it was mildly entertaining but mainly a bit lame but an easy no thinker to read. Although it is a bit embarrassing to be seen out and about with that cover!!

Journal Entry 6 by melbsqueen at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, September 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/19/2009 UTC) at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Releasing it at the bookcrossing meeting in melbourne at cafe bellisimo on sunday... if not taken by anyone then left at the cafe.