Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley (Agatha Raisin Mysteries, No. 4)

by M.C. Beaton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bsliv1219 of Fremont, Ohio USA on 2/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I got this delightful book from paperbackswap to send to my Birthday Buddy Tinina67 for her Agatha Raisin book spiral.

Journal Entry 2 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Thursday, February 12, 2009
This book is on its way to bksfamily for the book spiral.

Journal Entry 3 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Monday, February 16, 2009
Thank you for sharing this book with all of us in the Agatha Raisin spiral

Journal Entry 4 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/8/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

bookring

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 16, 2009
It has arrived with 8 other books in the series.

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, June 26, 2009
I thought an update might be appreciated. I am ~1/2 way through this book. I should finish today or tomorrow. I will mail with the 3rd book over the weekend.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 27, 2009
I really enjoyed this book and like how Agatha is growing.

I think MC Beaton did a wonderful job of describing Jessica and of making the book amusing.

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (6/30/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I mailed after work. I got delivery confirmation but left the receipt at home.

Delivery Confirmation # 0308 2690 0001 9870 6913

Journal Entry 9 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Sunday, July 05, 2009
Re'cvd!! :) Will get to it as quick as I can...thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 10 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Thursday, June 03, 2010
Massive Agatha read this weekend...fun as always. Sorry for keeping it so long! Mailed off today.

Journal Entry 11 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 02, 2010
I've caught this one, along with the other 8 it was traveling with, safely in Ohio. In order to try to get this spiral moving again, I'll try to sprinkle these books in with the other rings/rays that I'm working through and start passing them on two or so at a time, to prevent anyone else from having a stack just waiting for them.

I keep my profile updated (on a weekly basis) so you can see how these are faring, I hope to have them all on their way by early Nov, sooner if other rings/rays stop showing up in my mailbox.

Thanks for including me in this spiral and mailing these to me.

Journal Entry 12 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, August 26, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (8/26/2010 UTC) at Dayton, Ohio USA

Finished reading last night, I enjoyed the book. Agatha is beginning to grow on me.

This is finally on its way to Canada, it should arrive within the next month or so. Thanks for including me in this spiral.

Journal Entry 13 by wingjumpinginwing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, September 09, 2010
This, along with A. R. and the Potted Gardener, arrived safely today. I'll pass them both on when I've read them both. Thanks, sunfi!

Journal Entry 14 by wingjumpinginwing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Another fun Agatha read! I love how her character is so conflicted and flawed. She makes me laugh.

I have two more Agatha's waiting to be read. Since I have to post them overseas, I may wait and mail all four that I have at once to save a bit of postage.

Journal Entry 15 by wingjumpinginwing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/20/2010 UTC) at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Sent this and three other Agatha books to Tinina67 by surface mail today (sorry--airmail was just too expensive!).

Journal Entry 16 by Tinina67 at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Thanks birthday buddy for donating this book.

Journal Entry 17 by bsliv1219 at Fremont, Ohio USA on Wednesday, February 09, 2011
You're welcome. Don't you just love Agatha?

Journal Entry 18 by Tinina67 at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, February 25, 2011
Yes, Agatha is hilarious. She is such an anti-heroine!
Such an enjoyable read...
Will be send on to FrancesinSA asap.

Journal Entry 19 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Monday, March 14, 2011
Book 4 arrived today with books 3, 5 and 6. Thanks Tinina67.

Journal Entry 20 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Friday, April 08, 2011
Great characters. Going straight on to book 5.

Journal Entry 21 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Monday, April 11, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/11/2011 UTC) at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa

Posting today to Jozebedee.

Journal Entry 22 by Jozebedee at Nantwich, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 11, 2011
Received today - Thank You FrancesinSA!