Agatha Raisin and the Curious Curate

by M.C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by chich of Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on 2/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Yet another delightful Agatha Raisin adventure! I particularly liked the plot & characters in this installment, a very good read!

Synopsis:
Agatha is going through a man-hating phase and so is unmoved by news of the captivating new curate. But when she meets the golden-haired, blue eyed Tristan Delon, she is swept off her feet...along with every other female in the village. She is positively ecstatic when he invites her to dine with him but the next day Agatha is left with a hangover from hell and his cold corpse suggests that once again, she's in the frame for murder!

Journal Entry 2 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Sunday, August 09, 2009

Book reserved for Tinina67's Agatha Raisin Book Spiral. All details for this spiral can be found here.

Journal Entry 3 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Saturday, August 29, 2009
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Book sent to nmreader today, enjoy!

Please remember to make a J.E. to the book spiral journal when you receive this book, thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, September 16, 2009
thank you. I am looking forward to reading

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 19, 2010
I started the book last night. I only read a few pages but wanted to get it started before I left on a business trip. I am planning to take some other books with me on the trip but will then have more time to read this when I return.

April 20: Mrs Raisin has agreed to attend church on Sunday to check out the "too good" Curate and to have lunch with John afterwards.

April 23: I haven't progressed much further. I have read a few other books in the interim. I plan to buckle down and make this my priority over the weekend.

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 26, 2010
Poor Agatha, if only she was a little less afraid of letting people know how she feels. This was a nice cozy mystery and I enjoyed reading it. It will be interesting to see what happens with the new neighbor and it Agatha fnids out what is going on with James. I suspect that Agatha's new project will be well done and much appreciated.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 26, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (4/26/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

I will drop this at the PO with some other books I need to mail.

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0309 3220 0001 8477 1940

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 3220 0001 8477 1940
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 12:57 PM on April 29, 2010 in OMAHA, NE 68136.
Delivered, April 29, 2010, 12:57 pm, OMAHA, NE 68136
Arrival at Post Office, April 29, 2010, 9:51 am, OMAHA, NE 68137
Processed through Sort Facility, April 29, 2010, 12:21 am, OMAHA, NE 68108
Processed through Sort Facility, April 27, 2010, 9:46 pm, STERLING, VA 20166
Acceptance, April 27, 2010, 4:21 pm, HERNDON, VA 20170

Journal Entry 8 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Friday, May 07, 2010
Arrived safely. I have been w/out a modem for my computer, so have been unable to log on.

Journal Entry 9 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Mailed off today. Very, very sorry for the delay.