"Ark Royal": Sailing into Glory

by Mike Rossiter | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingShahrunwing of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 2/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingShahrunwing from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, February 09, 2009
Got this book in a pack of 3 millitary books. Just registering it at I have nearly finished my last book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingShahrunwing from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 17, 2009
This was a very interesting book that taught me lots of things. As it's true, I found it quite sad in some places. I think it is important not to forget about the sacrifices our armed forces make for us. The book is well written and easy to read. I liked it as it's not full of technical things that ordinary humans can't understand!

Journal Entry 3 by wingShahrunwing at -- London Tubes, -- Trains, Tube, Metro, Buses -- United Kingdom on Friday, April 24, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/23/2009 UTC) at -- London Tubes, -- Trains, Tube, Metro, Buses -- United Kingdom

Left this book in my friends pidgeon hole at work, as he is interested in reading it. Hope you enjoy it.