Vanishing Acts: A Novel

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing of Bellingham, Washington USA on 2/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing from Bellingham, Washington USA on Monday, February 09, 2009
A young woman is plagued by flashbacks of a life she can't recall as she plans her wedding and looks to a happy future.

Released 10 yrs ago (2/22/2009 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

mailed to svoight of Springville, Tennessee for her OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, February 28, 2009
received as a gift for my OBCZ, thanks so much!!

Edit:
I found this book on a wishlist so it will head out to fulfill the wish instead of to the OBCZ

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (10/27/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released as part of the Is Your Wishlist Updated Rabck! Release #32

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free).
If you choose to join, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, SVOIGHT, as the member who referred you.
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so.
If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.
It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!

Have a great day and Happy BookCrossing!!!

Journal Entry 5 by Pitak from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, November 24, 2009
This book arrived today :) Thank you so much for the great surprise! Jodi Picoult is one of my favourite authors. So I'm looking forward to read this book! This made my day!

Journal Entry 6 by Pitak at Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, October 19, 2010
This book tells the story of a woman that got kidnapped by her father. I liked the book very much, because Jodi Picoult tells the story from different point of views. So you get a deep insight into the matter.

Journal Entry 7 by Pitak at Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, November 26, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (11/26/2010 UTC) at Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Das Buch wird heute zur Post gebracht.

Journal Entry 8 by mvdl at Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, December 13, 2010
the book arrived today and I'm really looking forward to read it.

Journal Entry 9 by mvdl at Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, October 14, 2012
Finally I read this book of Jodi Picoult. I like Jodi Picoult and I read a lot of books from her in german already. This was my first one in english and I think this story is really exciting.

The book is available now.

Journal Entry 10 by mvdl at A & O Hostel LeiBCig 03.-05.05 in Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (5/3/2013 UTC) at A & O Hostel LeiBCig 03.-05.05 in Leipzig, Sachsen Germany

Kommt mit zur Unconvention in Leipzig

Journal Entry 11 by wingwildboarhunterwing at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Monday, May 06, 2013
Bei der Uncon 2013 eingefangen. Das Buch wird wahrscheinlich im Juli mit mir nach Schottland reisen.

Released 6 yrs ago (7/21/2013 UTC) at Dun Flodigarry Hostel in Isle of Skye, Scotland United Kingdom

On the bookshelf. Enjoy!