The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition

by J.K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingFancyHorsewing of Montgomery, Alabama USA on 2/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingFancyHorsewing from Montgomery, Alabama USA on Sunday, February 08, 2009
I bought this to give to a Bookcrossing friend, who had it on her wishlist, but her husband had already given it to her, and she didn't want a duplicate copy at this time. So I am registering it, and will offer it as a RABCK. I'll check to see who's wishing for it, and you may be the lucky draw!

(I'm not into Harry Potter.)

Journal Entry 2 by wingFancyHorsewing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 09, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/9/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent to a Bookcrosser in the state of Washington, USA

Journal Entry 3 by Buffheart from Provo, Utah USA on Saturday, February 14, 2009
I received this book today in the mail, and I am so happy! Thanks FancyHorse!!

Journal Entry 4 by Buffheart from Provo, Utah USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I read this book in less than two hours because it was so short, but still good. I thought the commentary after each story was amusing and kind of humorous. All in all, it was a good book, but I don't know if I would read it again. I am waiting to release it.

Released 9 yrs ago (7/31/2009 UTC) at Vaughn, Washington, A coworker and potential bookcrosser! -- Controlled Releases

I released this book to my friend because she has read the HP series. She seemed intrigued and fascinated by the BC concept and she said she would journal it.