Track Random Acts of Kindness
"The true felicity of a lover of books is the luxurious turning of page by page, the surrender, not meanly abject, but deliberate and cautious, with your wits about you, as you deliver yourself into the keeping of the book. This I call reading."
- Edith Wharton
- More bug fixes - Book & Member Stats
- Good news about the book search bug
- A great step forward for the BC Translation project
- A call to existing Region Cleanup Team Members
- We're on the hunt for Support team members!