Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia

by Elizabeth Gilbert | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 2/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing.
If this is your first visit to our site...welcome! I'm sure you'll find it fun!
All over the world people are following the journey of their books through BookCrossing, by making an entry you will be helping keep this book's unique history up-to-date.

one of those books I keep hearing about so I finally picked up a copy at the thrift store to add to Mt. TBR

"Second hand books are wild books, homeless books; they have come together in vast flocks of variegated feather, and have a charm which the domesticated volumes of the library lack." --Virginia Woolf

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/5/2011 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

Putting into my spring cleaning 2011 bookbox!
I know everyone raved about this one, but I couldn't get into it....

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 14, 2011
This book stopped here for a short visit in Woodstock, Georgia. It is still travelling in princess-peapod's Spring Cleaning Bookbox.

I have a copy of this one to read, so I'm putting it back in the box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingelizardbreathwing at Pendleton, Oregon USA on Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Well, I'm not sure this is going to still well with/interest me but I'll give it a try... :)

Releasing to Gomboggit's new OBCZ at The Dancing Elephant Gallery in Baker City, Oregon, USA.

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 6 by gomboggit at Baker City, Oregon USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Just received this book from Elizardbreath for by brand new OBCZ in The Dancing Elephant Gallery. Thanks!