Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, Vol. 2)

by Meg Cabot | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 2/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, February 06, 2009
The Princess Diaries, Vol. 2.

Book Description:

No one ever said being a princess was easy.

Just when Mia thought she had the whole Princess thing under control, things get out of hand, fast. First there's an unexpected announcement from her mother. Then Grandmère arranges a national primetime interview for the brand-new crown princess of Genovia. On top of that, intriguing, exasperating letters from a secret admirer begin to arrive.

Before she even has the chance to wonder who those letters are from, Mia is swept up in a whirlwind of royal intrigue the likes of which hasn't been seen since volume I of The Princess Diaries.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 08, 2010
I really enjoyed this book! I love most of Meg Cabot's books, she can add the right touch of humor or romance to any story that she does. Mia is such a fun character, she is funny, smart, a bit gawky, she also talks too much sometimes. It makes her very appealing and loveable! I can't wait to read the next book and find out what trouble Mia gets into next!

Reserved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 07, 2011