Black Jack Point

by Jeff Abbott | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by potok-fan of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 2/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by potok-fan from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, February 06, 2009
I read Panic (by the same author), but am a little thrillered-out these days, so will probably trade this.

Opening an inquest into the murders of his friends, Texas judge Whit Mosley is plunged into a shadowy world of ruthless treasure-hunters and double-crossing tycoons.

Journal Entry 2 by Potok-too at Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 16, 2018
Since moving to England I now call myself Potok-too. I cringe to think that this book, which I had decided I wasn't interested in reading, nonetheless got packed up with lots of other possessions and brought to England. Let's see if I can get rid of release it before another nine years go by!

Journal Entry 3 by Potok-too at Post Office in Louth, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/18/2018 UTC) at Post Office in Louth, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Left the book on a desk beside the photo booth!