Sasquatch (PGO Books)

by Roland Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by PGO-Books4all of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 2/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by PGO-Books4all from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, February 02, 2009
PGO Books

Released 10 yrs ago (2/3/2009 UTC) at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Released at Paul's Birthday Celebration 2009!

This is going into JennyC1230's ABC Bookbox!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 17, 2010
This book came home in JennyC1230's ABC (Already Been Crossed) Bookbox.

I am going to try reading this one! I have always been fascinated by Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, and other urban legends, so this one looks like an interesting read. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Book Description: (For Grades 5-8) When Dylan accompanies his father to a meeting of the Bigfoot International society, he's sure that it's just another of Dad's odd hobbies. Soon after, his father joins the society's sinister leader in an expedition to hunt down a Sasquatch specimen, and Dylan decides to go along. He hooks up with an old hermit who seems to be familiar with the area and the legend. When it appears that someone is following the old man, Dylan begins to suspect that his companion may be hiding a mysterious past. In addition, evidence that the Sasquatch may be more than a legend begins to accumulate and Dylan realizes he must prevent the society from killing them. With an exciting climax set amid a Mount Saint-Helens eruption, this fast-moving, suspenseful story provides lots of action and appeal

My Review: This was an interesting story. It's mostly about a father and son trying to find out if Sasquatch is real. You'll have to read it to see what they find.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 07, 2011

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 02, 2011
Taking this out of KiaraNala29's YA/Teen box: sounds like fun. :)

Journal Entry 8 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 09, 2011
A hunt for Sasquatch on the slopes of a threatening Mt. Saint Helens...with an extra mystery tossed in for good measure.

Journal Entry 9 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 02, 2011
Oops, I was going to make this an April release for the 2011 Chills and Spills Read and Release Challenge, but I forgot, and it's May now.

Reserved for release at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

Journal Entry 10 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (5/14/2011 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!