Silent Prey

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by ksocall of Winfield, Illinois USA on 5/13/2003
Journal Entry 1 by ksocall from Winfield, Illinois USA on Tuesday, May 13, 2003
Ready to release to anyone.

Journal Entry 2 by ksocall at please use CONTROLLED RELEASES country in Stamford, Connecticut USA on Friday, August 08, 2003
Released on Thursday, July 31, 2003 at to a fellow bookcrosser in Stamford, Connecticut USA.

Released to fellow Bookcrosser: "Sherria".

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Sherria from Bethel, Connecticut USA on Monday, August 11, 2003
Received today from ksocall. Thank you SOOOO much for sending me almost every book I haven't read in the Prey Series. Take your time combing my shelves and let me know what you'd like it trade. I'm so excited to read these books in order!

Journal Entry 4 by Sherria from Bethel, Connecticut USA on Monday, July 19, 2004
Reserved for andreadawn86 - saw it on her wish lish so I'm going to send it to her when I've finished reading it. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by Sherria from Bethel, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2004
This was the best of the Prey series so far, I think. Davenport was back, not fully of self-pity like the previous book. This one sucked me in right away and I had a hard time putting it down.

I had a bit of trouble following the two concurrent mysteries, but once I figured out what was going on, it was a great twist. I didn't know until the end who was the real culprit in the Robin Hood case, which was a good contrast to the Bekker storyline where things were much clearer.

Looking forward to the next in the series, Winter Prey.

This one will be going to andreadawn86 as a RABCK asap.

Journal Entry 6 by Sherria at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 06, 2004
Release planned for Saturday, August 07, 2004 at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK Controlled Releases.

RABCK to andreadawn86...enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by MSH-557528 on Monday, August 16, 2004
Recieved this book in the mail from Sherria. Thank you for the RABCK. I hope to be getting back into this series, the 2nd book has thrown me off and I don't want to be disappointed again. I don't think I will finish that one..just skip it and go to the 3rd. :) I really really enjoyed Rules of Prey!!