Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid

by Dr. Denis Leary | Humor |
Registered by winginnaewing of Aurora, Colorado USA on 1/26/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, January 26, 2009
I saw Denis Leary on The Daily Show when Jon Stewart asked him about this book. I love Denis Leary anyway, so....

Journal Entry 2 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Friday, April 17, 2009
Lending to Danae at work.

Journal Entry 3 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, June 10, 2009
my coworker and her husband read this, I know she liked it, I don't know if he did, but it is now going back on Mt. TBR

Journal Entry 4 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, April 19, 2010
Still sitting on my Mt. TBR, but I inherited another copy which will be going on my husband's TBR shelf (who knows when/if he will get to it,as he is in love with his Kindle.

Journal Entry 5 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, October 19, 2010
When i needed a book to read, I snagged my husband's copy, so -- I can let this one go now.

Journal Entry 6 by winginnaewing at Atlantic Beach, Florida USA on Monday, March 14, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/14/2011 UTC) at Atlantic Beach, Florida USA

Headed off as part of Goodreads trade program.

Journal Entry 7 by Maurean at Atlantic Beach, Florida USA on Friday, March 25, 2011
picked this up thru a GoodReads swap, and am giggling my way through it right now

Journal Entry 8 by Maurean at Atlantic Beach, Florida USA on Friday, April 29, 2011
this was pretty humorous -- typical Leary. I luv his take on the world, and I especially liked the bits about his family life. Worth the reading time