New Moon (Twilight Saga book 2)

by Stephenie Meyer | Teens |
ISBN: 9781904233886 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Vekiki of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/23/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Vekiki from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 23, 2009
BOOKRAY

Snapdragongirl - US, post US/Canada
*Back to NMReader
Hereticcoy - USA, post USA/Canada
Luckof - Canada, post intl
***Ray Now Finished Successfully! Hurrah!

Same basics as book 1 -
Keep it moving - try to post it on within 6 weeks of recieving it
JE when you get it, and again when you post it - let us know what you thought!
Enjoy!

Posting out tommorrow to first participant

Journal Entry 2 by vampirequeen from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, January 29, 2009
Received 2 days ago, but I banned myself from the internet and reading it until exams were over. Was hard I can say! But all done, so can get straight on with reading now. Whoo!
So yea, received and shall be reading it now I can, thanks Vekiki!

Journal Entry 3 by vampirequeen from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, February 09, 2009
Finished on Sat. Got to PO today and sent it off.
Enjoyed it but Edward is mean, Bella/Jacob FTW! So yea, I likes the werewolves, but who didn't see that coming?
Taa again Vekiki!
Enjoy AgnesXNitt!

Journal Entry 4 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 15, 2009
Received in the post sometime the end of the week - thanks for posting on VampireQueen!
Yay! Looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 5 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 16, 2009
Finished last night, and it was a good read :)
I like poor not so old Jacob, he seems a sweet character, so I was slightly disappointed at the last 3rd of the novel when, well, actually I'd best not say more it could ruin the enjoyment of future readers!
All I will say is that, although this is clearly aimed at a younger audience than myself, I did strongly identify with Bella's statements about how when you develop feelings for someone all common sense and objective views about them fly out the window. Considering the events of my last week, I found myself sagely nodding. Seems we never quite grow out of that one...
Thanks for hosting this one Vekiki, I'm enjoying the ride...
PMing MsTeddy for her addy again to keep this one moving.

Journal Entry 6 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 21, 2009
After a hasty PM swap between myself, Vekiki and the new and very welcome entry to the Ring, Dittel, I am now posting this off to Norway as soon as I get an addy!
Thanks Vekiki, much appreciated.
And welcome to Dittel :)

Journal Entry 7 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 01, 2009
Posted off last week to Norway and have been so busy I forgot to journal. Bad me.
Corrected now!
Posted from Brampton Village post office I think...

Journal Entry 8 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, March 02, 2009
The postman delivered this at the end of last week. I'm currently reading Twilight so I should get to this one soon.

And thanks for the warm welcome - I'm enjoying Twilight so I'm glad that I got a chance to read the rest of them.

Journal Entry 9 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I don't think this book was as good as the first one. The storyline wasn't as interesting and Bella was really annoying.

Perhaps my opinion of the book would've been different if I'd read other books in between Twilight and New Moon - I've a feeling that I need to read about Bella and Edward in small doses.

Released 10 yrs ago (3/16/2009 UTC) at -- wild released somewhere in Storstrøms Amt, Storstrøms Amt Denmark

On its way to Australia

Journal Entry 11 by wodfest from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 29, 2009
Whooops!
Nearly forgot to journal this.

Caught this last Wed 25th March 2009 and thought I journaled it but can't now find the entry. Hope I didn't enter it on the wrong BCID!

Finished reading this yesterday.
I'm really enjoying this series but I'm much more fond of Jacob than the other characters. I'm guessing this is "his book" in the series so that might be why.
What a beautiful character.

Off to NMReader today in the post.

Journal Entry 12 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 06, 2009
It has arrived. I have added to mount TBR

Journal Entry 13 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, April 17, 2009
I thought I would give a quick update on the status of the book.

I am at page 374 of 563. At this point in the story Sam and Billy have just returned from the hospital.

I am enjoying the story. I think I have not been as surprised about the plot development as I was suppose to be.

I should complete the book tonight or early tomorrow. I will try to mail over the weekend.

Journal Entry 14 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 18, 2009
While the plot was somewhat predictable for me, I still enjoyed reading the book.

I like Jacob much better than Edward. I think it takes a lot of character to be there for someone when you feel as he does.

Journal Entry 15 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/18/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I have the envelope ready to mail and will drop by the PO while i run errands today

Delivery Confirmation # 0309 0330 0000 1512 5282

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 0330 0000 1512 5282
Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 9:44 AM on April 20, 2009 in PASADENA, TX 77508.

Journal Entry 16 by snapdragongirl from Pasadena, Texas USA on Thursday, April 30, 2009
Got the book yesterday. Thanks.

Journal Entry 17 by snapdragongirl from Pasadena, Texas USA on Saturday, May 02, 2009
I've just finished reading the book. I don't know what to say. Everyone I asked said it was a boring book and not worth the read. But I didn't think so. There was some boring moments and at times I got annoyed with Bella. But all in all I don't think it is any worse than Twilight.

I'll send it out as soon as I get the address for the next person.

Journal Entry 18 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, May 11, 2009
Thanks to the generosity of Vekiki, my nonBC friend will get to read.

Journal Entry 19 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My friend finished the book and returned it and Eclipse to me last night. I will get her the address for Hereticcoy as soon as I have it. She has the envelope ready just waiting to address it.

She really liked the book and got through New Moon and Eclipse in about 3 days.

She is looking forward to the 4th book.

Thanks again for letting her read the book! You rock Vekiki!!

Journal Entry 20 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/22/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I believe my friend mailed the book on this day

Journal Entry 21 by HSA-209781 from Howell, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, May 26, 2009
YAY! It arrived. I'm going to start it tonight.

Journal Entry 22 by HSA-209781 from Howell, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 01, 2009
Finished New Moon last night. I loved it. I was so disappointed when Edward went away but he's back. I can't wait for Eclipse to come my way.

I'll get Chantie's address and post as soon as possible.

Journal Entry 23 by HSA-209781 from Howell, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, July 07, 2009
pm'd chantie again regarding new moon and eclipse.

Journal Entry 24 by HSA-209781 at by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/20/2009 UTC) at by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

New Moon is packaged and ready to ship on Monday. Its on its way to Luckof :)

Journal Entry 25 by luckof from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
rec'd this from Hereticcoy -- thank you -- still have to read Twilight which is on its way...hopefully won't hold up too long! Thanks Vekiki!

September 17, 2009 -- have finished this and have contacted the next person -- hopefully will get out in the next day or so.

Must say Bella didn't really annoy me this time around like she did in the first book...

October 5/09 -- tried contacting the next person on the list but no answer. Contacted Vekiki and for now -- New Moon is mine to do as I wish. Thanks Vekiki.