Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman

by Elizabeth Buchan | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0142003727 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 1/23/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Friday, January 23, 2009
RABCK to prettypoodle

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Tuesday, January 27, 2009
gone on a trip

Journal Entry 3 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Thank you so much for including this book with all of the other goodies you sent.

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 12, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (9/12/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Find me in the main dinning area at today's meeting of ABXC! Please join us!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 15, 2010
from the abxc meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 07, 2014
Too many books and too little time, making this available

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 24, 2015
reserving for the ABC VBB round 9

Journal Entry 8 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 06, 2016
change status. This is available

Journal Entry 9 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2017 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week and the THE release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!