The Fox Woman

by Kij Johnson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by DrBrown of Sierra Madre, California USA on 5/11/2003
Journal Entry 1 by DrBrown from Sierra Madre, California USA on Sunday, May 11, 2003
It's nice to find fantasy set in a quasi-medieval Japan rather than in a Europeanized place! I enjoyed this!

Journal Entry 2 by DrBrown from Sierra Madre, California USA on Saturday, June 14, 2003
sent to a friend in trade! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Amorae from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 18, 2003
I received this book in the mail today! It sounds fascinating... I can't say I've come upon fantasy set anywhere other than a medieval European-like culture. I'm very much looking forward to reading it! :) Thanks so much for sending it my way!

Journal Entry 4 by Amorae from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 08, 2003
Still in the TBR pile - promised to BlossomU once it's been read.

Released 14 yrs ago (7/18/2005 UTC) at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

The book is heading out to BlossomU. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 6 by BlossomU on Thursday, August 25, 2005
just arrived, thanks Amorae! It might take me a few months to get this read, but looking forward to it!

Journal Entry 7 by BlossomU on Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Finally read, after some ripening on my TBR pile, I enjoyed this very much, particularly the oblique ending. Thanks!

Am marking the book available, not sure what to do with it, will check if a friend is interested on it.