Treasure Island (Puffin Classics)

by Robert Louis Stevenson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by kingfan30 of -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 1/19/2009
Journal Entry 1 by kingfan30 from -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 19, 2009
A book about pirates and treasure and full of adventure, was expecting it to include more about the treasure hunt and solving clues etc.

Journal Entry 2 by kingfan30 at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, January 24, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/26/2009 UTC) at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom

Being sent to bigcurlyloz

Journal Entry 3 by bigcurlyloz from Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 29, 2009
Thank you so much for this, it arrived today. My boyfriend wants to read Interview with the Vampire, but I will send it your way once he is finished.

Journal Entry 4 by bigcurlyloz at Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2017
I really enjoyed this - and was pleasantly surprised by the plot with much more going on than I had picked up from popular culture references.