Friday Night Knitting Club

by Kate Jacobs | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9780425219096 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 1/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, January 18, 2009

From the back cover: "Juggling the demands of her yarn shop and single-handedly raising a teenage daughter has made Georgia Walker grateful for her Friday Night Knitting Club. Her friends are happy to escape their lives too, even for just a few hours. But when Georgia's ex suddenly reappears, demanding a role in their daughter's life, her whole world is shattered.

Luckily, Georgia's friends are there, sharing their own tales of intimacy, heartbreak, and miracle making. And when the unthinkable happens, these women will discover that what they've created isn't just a knitting club: it's a sisterhood."

I enjoyed this one. Didn't think I would, but I did.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at A Surprise RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 29, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/29/2009 UTC) at A Surprise RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is now on its way to savotar as a surprise RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Savotar from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Thank you so much for this surprise RABCK, loveamystery!!

Someone else sent me this book a week ago, so now I have two copies. But no worries, I already found a new reader to this book. She will get the book on Saturday.

Journal Entry 4 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, March 27, 2009
Thank you Savotar for the book and for the dinner company today!

Journal Entry 5 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, April 24, 2009
A bit too predicatble and "sweet" at times. I did enjoy it, sort of, it just annoyed me a bit that i figured out most of the things well in advance.
This would make a fabulous holiday/beach read, so I think this book will travel to Greece with me at the end of August to be wild released there.

Journal Entry 6 by Sobergirl from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, August 29, 2009
This book is now in Kir Sotos Pensionat in Skopelos, Greece.

Released 9 yrs ago (9/6/2009 UTC) at Skopelos Town in Skopelos Town, -- Not a city, Geographical features, etc. -- Greece

This book is at Kir Sotos Pension, Skopelos, Greece