Those Faraday Girls

by Monica McInerney | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Translink of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 1/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Translink from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Sunday, January 18, 2009
Translink NI Railways Book Club

Have you ever considered that taking the train gives you extra time to yourself – time to do something really enjoyable such as getting lost in a great book?

Translink N I Railways has joined forces with Bookcrossing.com to launch a new Book Club to get more people to make time to read.

This is one of hundreds of books now released across the rail network and which you are free to take with you to read. Find out where else it has been by visiting www.bookcrossing.com, and then release again for others to find.

This is an exciting, new initiative and we encourage you to help us keep it going.

For more information visit www.translink.co.uk/timetoread

Journal Entry 2 by Translink at Belfast Central Train Station in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Thursday, January 22, 2009

Released 15 yrs ago (1/28/2009 UTC) at Belfast Central Train Station in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Translink NI Railways Book Club

Journal Entry 3 by JeanGough from Killaloe, Co. Clare Ireland on Thursday, July 23, 2009
I loved reading this book and i am going to pass it on to my 4 sisters