Santa Baby

by Lisa Jackson, Elaine Coffman, Kylie Adams, Lisa Plumley | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 1/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Saturday, January 17, 2009
RABCK

Amazon Editorial Review:

This title contains stories including "A Baby for Christmas" by Lisa Jackson, "Under the Mistletoe" by Elaine Coffman, "Holiday Stud" by Kylie Adams, and "Merry, Merry Mischief" by Lisa Plumley. "A Baby for Christmas" - It's turning out to be a Christmas of surprises for lonely Annie McFarlane. First, there's the adorable baby left on her doorstep, followed a day later by the angry, dangerously attractive man claiming to be the child's father. Liam O' Shaughnessy may be intimidating, but this is one precious gift Annie isn't giving up without a fight..."Under the Mistletoe" - Dr. Stanley Levine keeps his house like his life - orderly, predictable, serene - until the day eccentric Southern belle Holly Noel moves in next door with her brood of seven girls. It may be Christmas, but that doesn't mean the dedicated bachelor has to kow-tow to an unruly clan defended by one maddening, sultry mama..."Holiday Stud" - The only way single, successful career woman Audra Jarecki can face a Christmas homecoming - and the pitying eyes of her family - is with a gorgeous boyfriend on her arm. Hiring hunky Colby Douglas may be the worst mistake of Audra's life...or the answer to everything on her Christmas wish list. .."Merry, Merry Mischief" - Flirty Katie Moore is the ultimate good-time girl. Too bad she's held up at the office, helping nose-to-the grindstone architect Jack Brennan with a very special project: emergency babysitting for the boss' tiny daughter. Now, the party girl and the workaholic are joining forces to give the little bundle of joy a Christmas she'll never forget...

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Saturday, August 29, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/28/2009 UTC) at Singapore, Singapore Singapore

“Christmas is a feeling that lasts all year long” RABCK

I wanted to share that feeling with as many of my BC friends as I could so that is why you are receiving this book.
I hope that you will enjoy what I have picked for you, that you will read it, journal it and then release it!

Hugs to all my BC friends

1975 TRIVIA CHALLENGE CARD & ANSWER: Queen of diamonds, Australia

Journal Entry 3 by jneni on Monday, September 21, 2009
Thank you for sending this to me ShemChin! It's a wonderful surprise and RABCK! Thank you!!!