Gods Themselves, The

by Isaac Asimov | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Abridged audiobook from the mid-80s. I don't know whether the story was just this strange or if the abridgement wasn't well done. But the other set I have from this series (Waldentapes) has stories introduced by Dr. A himself, so I imagine that he must have had *some* say in how the story was chopped to fit onto two cassettes.

One of these days I'll have to get the actual book down from the shelf and see if it makes more sense.

Edit 2011: this is NOT the correct cover, but since the book itself is off traveling, I put this cover shot in to replace the generic one.

This will probably be going into a box of audiobooks on cassette.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 18, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/16/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released in KateKintail's box of audiobooks on cassette.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 3 by jcm from Lisle, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Taken from KateKintail's audiobox.

Journal Entry 4 by jcm at -- Paperbackswap.com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, October 22, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/20/2009 UTC) at -- Paperbackswap.com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

AK.