Chris's Diary

by Yvonne Cook | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 17, 2009
Bought at the library sale

Journal Entry 2 by Lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to a fellow bookcrosser as I won't have time to release before leaving the country.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009
Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Waimairi Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Released 12 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at Waimairi Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

At a bus stop.

One of 20 books to be released today to celebrate my 9th Bookcrossing Birthday.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.