New Moon (Twilight Saga)

by Stephenie Meyer | Teens |
ISBN: 9781904233886 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingokarihwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/11/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingokarihwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 11, 2009
Product Description from Amazon.co.uk:
I stuck my finger under the edge of the paper and jerked it under the tape. 'Shoot,' I muttered when the paper sliced my finger. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut. It all happened very quickly then. 'No!' Edward roared ...Dazed and disorientated, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm - and into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires. For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is more dangerous than Bella ever could have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of an evil vampire but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realise their troubles may just be beginning ...

I got very emotional reading this book. Reading about Bella missing Edward and her painful struggle to get back to some sort of equilibrium brought back memories of when I was going through something similar. I was surprised that this book affected me so much. I felt the raw pain that Bella was going through with her. I was also impressed with the simple but creative way the author depicted the passing months during her first few months after Edward had left - I've not seen that before. I read this book in 2 days and now I can't wait to start the next book in the series (which I already have on my bookshelf!).

Journal Entry 2 by wingokarihwing at Acton Town Station in Acton, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 08, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (7/8/2017 UTC) at Acton Town Station in Acton, Greater London United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry so that the book’s journey can be tracked (you can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join). I hope that you enjoy the book and the Bookcrossing experience!

Left on the book exchange shelf.