Light in Shadow

by jayne ann krentz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/15/2009
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 15, 2009
Book #1 in the Whispering Springs series.

Book Description:

Hiding behind an expensive, black-market-created identity, Zoe Luce has built a successful interior design business in Whispering Springs, Arizona, and hopes that she has just as successfully buried her past. She can't ignore her unique psychic abilities, however, and when she walks into a new client's bedroom and hears the walls scream and moan, she knows something terrible has happened in the house. Did her client murder his wife? She's determined to find out, but investigating a possible murder is beyond her expertise, so Zoe turns to Ethan Truax, a private detective new to the small Arizona community. Solving the murder of the businessman's wife is a piece of cake for Ethan compared to the complicated enigma that he finds in Zoe. Mysterious nightmares haunt her and when a would-be blackmailer is found dead, Zoe's past inexorably collides with her new life, threatening their dreams of a future together.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 09, 2017
My Review: Another great book by Jayne Ann Krentz. I made a mistake and read Truth or Dare the second book in this series before I read this one. It's been awhile, but I really loved the main characters Zoe and Ethan. It's a great couple with wonderful chemistry. I love the psychic angle, too. Personally I think this would be a great idea for a detective tv series.