Cold Mountain (Abridged)

by Charles Frazier | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 1/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Bought this from a used book sale at a local library.

2 cassettes/3 hours
Abridged
Read by Dylan Baker

At once a magnificent love story and a harrowing account of one man's long journey home....

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, January 23, 2009
Adding this to my bookbox ray: Earreading Audiobooks on Cassette Bookbox #1

I hope whoever finds it, enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by Mikavr on Monday, January 26, 2009
I'm taking this out of Katekintail's Cassette Audio Book Box Ray! Thank you Kate!

Journal Entry 4 by Mikavr at McDonalds on Weaver Blvd in Weaverville, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/13/2011 UTC) at McDonalds on Weaver Blvd in Weaverville, North Carolina USA

DEAR FINDER,

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, please consider listing Mikavr as referring you.

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. I find post offices are great release locations, and stores are not. Perhaps you will find a great release location as well!

I hope you enjoy the book!