Amazing Grace

by Danielle Steele | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 1/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, January 10, 2009
For four unforgettable characters, a life-changing moment brings miraculous transformations.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Rockwood Mall at Dixie/Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/16/2009 UTC) at Rockwood Mall at Dixie/Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Left on a bench inside the mall across from C.I.B.C.
Released for the 2009 What's in a Name Challenge & the 2009 D for December Challenge.

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If it is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so it's journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. If you are new to BookCrossing.com and choose to join, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Not read it yet......But my wife will read soon and then we will take it to New York in Dec and release it back into the wild...