Anita and Me

by Meera Syal | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Cinderess on 1/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Cinderess on Saturday, January 10, 2009
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!

Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it.

If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then do join BookCrossing. It's free, private and it's great fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Cinderess as your referring member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought this from one of my favourite places for buying used books, The Kidlington Red Cross shop, today.
I've seen the tv adaptation of this and am interested in reading the original book.

Journal Entry 2 by Cinderess on Friday, January 23, 2009
Really loved this book. It made me stay up too late on a weeknight, reading!

Released 10 yrs ago (1/31/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Not really sure what the deal is with this but have been asked to wrap and take a couple of books to a BC meet.

I loved this and hope the next reader enjoys it too.

Journal Entry 4 by herrgirl from Vale of White Horse, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 31, 2009
I won this in a bookswap at the meet at the Cherry Tree in Steventon today. Looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by herrgirl at Wantage, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Charming evocation of a childhood spent in a rural area in the Seventies. Meera Syal really brings the village and its characters to life, and once I really got into it I found it a must continue.

Released 6 yrs ago (4/1/2013 UTC) at Nandos restaurant, Duke St in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

In ladies' toilet

Journal Entry 7 by hotcrossbooks at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, April 26, 2013
What a brilliant idea! How could I refuse such a romantic notion! Can't wait to read it :)