NASA and the Space Industry (New Series in NASA History)

by Joan Lisa Bromberg | Science | This book has not been rated.
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 1/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, January 08, 2009
This book was donated to "BC in DC" by a LibraryThing member from Severn, Maryland in December 2008.

This book will most likely be wild released.

Journal Entry 2 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, April 18, 2009
This book will be travelling with me during the BC in DC Bookcrossing Birthday Bash! The BookCrossing website turned 8 years old on April 17th and we wish to celebrate by meeting with other BookCrossers and dining out and well ... BookCrossing.

We will be walking around DC on April 18th and leaving books in our wake. If this book gets picked up before I get the chance to make release notes then I will edit this entry. Otherwise, look below for the details about where I left this book.

Released 9 yrs ago (4/18/2009 UTC) at National Air & Space Museum in Washington, District of Columbia USA

This book was released during the BC in DC Bookcrossing Birthday Bash! The BookCrossing website turned 8 years old on April 17th and we celebrated having a release walk through the National Mall area of Washington, D.C.

One of our ideas for the day was to theme release most of the books. This book was released in front of the Air and Space Museum because it is about space.

************************************************************

You have found a very special book! This book was left on purpose because it needs to find a new reader. You can help this book travel on by passing it to a friend or leaving it "in the wild" when you are done with it. It doesn't have to travel far or soon. Feel free to enjoy it for as long as you like.

You may always make a journal entry without joining the website but if you do decide to join please use the screenname crrcookie or any other previous journaler of this book as the referring member.

Have a great day and Happy BookCrossing!!!

************************************************************

Journal Entry 4 by katienjackson from Mocksville, North Carolina USA on Monday, April 20, 2009
Plan to read it and pass it on

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES