A Ghost of a Chance

by Nette Hilton | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, January 8, 2009
Went back to the library sale today

Journal Entry 2 by Lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 10, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/10/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Clearing out my garage of all the bookcrossing books and they are being given to fellow bookcrossers.
This was a cute book to read.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 10, 2009
Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 14 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Arts Centre - specific location in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the jester.

Happy Halloween, and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.