Sammy's Secret (Tadpoles)

by Margaret Nash | Children's Books |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, January 08, 2009
Went back to the library sale today

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 09, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/9/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to FutureCat

Would love all bookcrossers to come to the
2009 WORLD CONVENTION and welcome you to our beautiful country in April 2009.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 10, 2009
Picked up at today's meetup.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at The Store in Kerekerengu, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 07, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (2/7/2009 UTC) at The Store in Kerekerengu, Canterbury New Zealand

A cat book released in honour of my 6th anniversary as a bookcrosser.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Did you know that in April 2009, the World Bookcrossing Convention will be held in Christchurch? Check out the convention website for more details.

This book is a part of the BookCrossing The Reader Challenge: to find and release books that somehow relate to the award winning book The Reader by Bernhard Schlink. The movie based on the book opens January, 2009 (in the U.S.). Be sure to check your local theatres for listings.

As an added bonus, if you have found this book before February 22 and join BookCrossing, you can enter our The Reader movie contest. Simply attend a screening of The Reader and save your ticket stub. Print your screen name on the back of the stub and send it to BookCrossing: The Reader Contest at 323 Pine Street, Sandpoint, ID 83864, USA. We will hold a drawing shortly after February 22, 2009 to determine the winners and you will be notified by email if you have won. One more reason to sign up for BookCrossing today! (Full details available online at www.bookcrossing.com.)

Journal Entry 5 by mummily on Friday, April 10, 2009
My mother and granny caught this book at a little cafe in Kekerangi on the way to Christchurch for my brother's wedding. It's been lots of fun for my 18-month-old daughter, who loves cats! She's also really enjoying baby sign language, so will sign "cat" all the way through it! Wonderful idea! We intend to release this book today in a playground in Waikanae on the Kapiti coast.