The Virgin In The Garden

by A.S. Byatt | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by abitstormyout of Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 1/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by abitstormyout from Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Different cover. Bought at the Melford Street fair in 2006.

Journal Entry 2 by abitstormyout at BensonBlakes in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, January 23, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/24/2009 UTC) at BensonBlakes in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taken to the first Bury Meet!

Journal Entry 3 by MrsDanvers from Aldeburgh, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, January 25, 2009
A friend is always telling me to read some A S Byatt, so I picked this up at the fist Bury meet.

Journal Entry 4 by MrsDanvers at Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2013
Sorry, but I need to reduce the books in the house and reading the first few pages suggests this will not be a quick read and it doesn't immediately endear itself to me. To be released in hopes of finding a more sympathetic reader.

Journal Entry 5 by MrsDanvers at Somewhere in Aldeburgh in Aldeburgh, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (8/26/2013 UTC) at Somewhere in Aldeburgh in Aldeburgh, Suffolk United Kingdom

Hi and if you are new to all this, welcome to Bookcrossing.
It would really be appreciated if you would make a comment about the book, where you found it and what you thought of it.
The book is now yours to read, keep, or pass it on. We'd like to know where it travels to, and if you don't want to join you can do this anonymously.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on please join. It doesn't cost anything, it's private and it's interesting to travel by proxy around the world.
If you do join, I hope you'll put my name down - mrsdanvers - as your referring member.