Ukrainian Folk-tales (Oxford Myths and Legends Series)

by retold by Christina Oparenko | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0192741683 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Library selling books again

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Cafe Bleu, City Mall in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/10/2009 UTC) at Cafe Bleu, City Mall in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Was left on the table and I believe it was picked up by another bookcrosser.

Would love all bookcrossers to come to the
2009 WORLD CONVENTION and welcome you to our beautiful country in April 2009.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I almost got away from the meetup without picking up any books... but not quite.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 23, 2009
Interesting to compare these stories with those of the Western European tradition. Some are very similar, others totally different.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/12/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 6 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Picked this up at tonights Meetup.

Journal Entry 7 by rarsberry at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Started this book last night. (Wednesday 26th)

Journal Entry 8 by rarsberry at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 07, 2011
Finished the last few pages today. (Monday 7)
Many of the stories were stories were quick to read as they were repeatitive or similar to other fairy tales. Some were new to me.
A good quick read.

Left in a phonebox in Cuba Street during the Wellington UnConvention, November 2011.

Journal Entry 9 by courtzie at Te Aro, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 19, 2011
Found it down cuba mall while out walking.