The Venetian Betrayal

by Steve Berry | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Projekt-X of Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/5/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Projekt-X from Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 05, 2009
For ex-field agent Cotton Malone the stakes have never been higher: a deadly virus that could wipe out civilisation as we know it – and a cure that lies buried in the past.

A secret international coalition has created a lethal biological weapon. Whoever develops the cure will control the future of global warfare. Yet that cure could already exist, buried centuries before with Alexander the Great.

When Malone hears about it, he joins the hunt for Alexander’s long-lost tomb. His quest soon becomes a harrowing fight for truth that has unimaginable repercussions...

Journal Entry 2 by T_richardson_x at Ferndale, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, December 28, 2018
Finally brought out of storage, moving this over to my new profile!

Released 3 wks ago (1/21/2019 UTC) at Wishlist surprise!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Surprise! I hope you enjoy this too!

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, January 24, 2019
Wow! What a surprise (so glad I answered the door not my anti-book boyfriend!). Thank you so much for this amazing package of 4 wish granting RABCKs. I shall do best to get them read and in their way again as soon as I can.