Charlotte Gray

by Sebastian Faulks | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by dancermum of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 3/11/2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/11/2009 UTC) at Wellington Institute of Technology Library in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand

Please read and release

Journal Entry 2 by dancermum from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, March 11, 2009
In 1942, Charlotte Gray, a young Scottish woman, heads for Occupied France on a dual mission - officially, to run an apparently simple errand for a British special operations group and unofficially to search for her lover, an English airman missing in action.As the people in the small town of Lavaurette prepare to meet their terrible destiny, the harrowing truth of what took place in 'the dark years' is finally revealed.

Released 4 wks ago (8/18/2019 UTC) at Browsers Bookshop, Victoria Street in Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand

I can't remember where I found this book or when. I think I've had it since I lived in Wellington 10 years ago but I've never read it.