The Harlequin (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter)

by Laurell K. Hamilton | Horror |
Registered by Lumbermoose of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Lumbermoose from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, January 04, 2009

Anita Blake is about to face the challenge of her life. Into her world-a world already overflowing with power-have come creatures so feared that powerful, centuries-old vampires refuse to mention their names. It is forbidden to speak of The Harlequin unless you've been contacted. And to be contacted by The Harlequin is to be under sentence of death.

Long-time rivals for Anita's affections, Jean-Claude, Master Vampire of the City, and Richard, alpha-werewolf, will need to become allies. Shapeshifters Nathaniel and Micah will have to step up their support. And then there's Edward. In this situation, Anita knows that she needs to call the one man who has always been there for her...

Book #15 in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by Lumbermoose at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 16, 2010
Another great book in this series. I haven't read any of this series in quite awhile and found it hard to put this one down. Fortunately, Jenny just got the next one as a RABK, so I'll start that one next.

Anita's relationships and power continue to mature in this series, but not everyone makes it out in the end...Can't wait to see where the next one picks up the story.

Journal Entry 3 by Lumbermoose at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 16, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/16/2010 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Passing on to JennyC...

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 30, 2010
My Review: This is a fabulous book! As always Anita Blake and her group of interesting friends/foes makes for a wonderful story.

I have Blood Noir, thanks to a RABCK from Adrienne10, so I am looking forward to see what happens to Anita next!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
Putting this book into laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 6 by lane1088 at Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I took this from the scifi book box. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 7 by lane1088 at Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (6/1/2011 UTC) at Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Donating this to the lancaster county library book sale.