And Another Thing: v. 2: The World According to Clarkson

by Jeremy Clarkson | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 1/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, January 02, 2009
Donated to bookcrossing by my brother in law, a duplicate christmas present.

Everyone knows that Jeremy Clarkson finds the world a perplexing place – after all, he wrote a bestselling book about it. Yet despite the appearance of The World According To Clarkson, things don’t seem to have improved much. However, Jeremy is not someone to give up easily and he’s decided to have another go. In And Another Thing, our exasperated hero discovers that: • He inadvertently dropped a bomb on North Carolina • We’re all going to explode at the age of 62Russians look bad in Speedos. But not as bad as we do. • No one should have to worry about being Bill Oddie’s long lost sisterHe should probably be nicer about David Beckham Thigh-slappingly funny and – as ever – in your face, Jeremy Clarkson bursts the pointless little bubbles of the idiots while celebrating the special, the unique and the sheer bloody
brilliant.

Ray/spiral

elhamisabel Germany (Eur)
Molekilby - wales (Int)
Tinina67 Australia (Int)

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven-Ali at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, January 24, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (1/24/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

If you have found this book, thank you for taking the time to look it up on the internet. Now please tell us what you thought of the book and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by elhamisabel from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Friday, January 30, 2009
Received today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by elhamisabel from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Sunday, February 15, 2009
If anything, I liked these even more.
I'm certainly looking out for volume 3.

Journal Entry 5 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, March 13, 2009
Arrived today. Thanks to Heaven-ali for sharing and elhamisabel for sending. This is the fifth bookring to arrive this week (I'm not on that many!), so I'll slip this down the pile, but should get it read in a couple of weeks.

Journal Entry 6 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Despite reading three volumes of Clarkson's writing in the past two months, I still find them highly amusing. I will probably read more by him as abd when available.

Journal Entry 7 by molekilby at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (4/6/2009 UTC) at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Enjoy.

Journal Entry 8 by Tinina67 on Monday, April 13, 2009
Arrived today - I am off to the NZ Convention, so will be at least a week before I can read it.
Thanks for including me.

Journal Entry 9 by Tinina67 at Gîte Au Marron in Seissan, Midi-Pyrénées France on Monday, July 30, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (7/30/2012 UTC) at Gîte Au Marron in Seissan, Midi-Pyrénées France

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit Bookcrossing.
You don't need to register yourself to leave a journal entry, you can stay anonymus if you like. Tell us where you found this book and how you liked it and after reading it you can keep it, pass it on to friends and family or release it back in the wild.

If you do decide to join us, please consider using me ,Tinina67, as the member who referred you.

Enjoy the book and happy reading!