The World According to Clarkson

by Jeremy Clarkson | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 1/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, January 02, 2009
Donated to bookcrossing by my brother in law - a duplicate Christmas present.

The world is an exciting and confusing place for Jeremy Clarkson - a man who can find the overgrown schoolboy in us all. In "The World According to Clarkson", one of the country's funniest comic writers has free reign to expose absurdity, celebrate eccentricity and entertain richly in the process. And the net is cast wide: from the chronic unsuitablity of men to look after children for long periods or as operators of 'white goods', Nimbyism, cricket and PlayStations, to astronomy, David Beckham, 70's rock, the demise of Concorde, the burden of an Eton education and the shocking failure of Tom Clancy to make it on to the Booker shortlist, "The World According to Clarkson" is a hilarious snapshot of the life in the 21st century that will have readers wincing with embarrassed recognition and crying with laughter. It's not about the cars.

Ray/Spiral

elhamisabel Germany (Eur)
Molekilby - wales (Int)
Tinina67 Australia (Int)

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven-Ali at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, January 24, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (1/24/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

If you have found this book, thank you for taking the time to look it up on the internet. Now please tell us what you thought of the book and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by elhamisabel from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Friday, January 30, 2009
Received it today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by elhamisabel from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Finished this morning.
Must say I love his non-car pieces even more than his reviews of cars. Refreshingly non-PC.
Will send it on as soon as molekilby has read the other one.

Journal Entry 5 by elhamisabel from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Friday, February 20, 2009
Sent the book on its way to molekilby this morning.

Journal Entry 6 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, February 23, 2009
Arrived this morning. Thanks to Heaven-Ali for sharing and elhamisabel fro sending. I shall look forward to reading this book, although it is probably number two on the list at the moment.

Journal Entry 7 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, March 05, 2009
Some fine words of wisdom from JC. Much better than Don't Stop Me Now. He has a love of all things adventurous, but readily admits that he may not have had the adventure experience himself. There are some repeats, but since this is a collection of articles over a number of years that's hardly surprising.

I have the address for the next person and will mail it out at the Weekend.

Journal Entry 8 by molekilby at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, March 07, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (3/7/2009 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent off today with the first in the spiral.

Journal Entry 9 by Tinina67 on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Arrived today. Thanks for including me. And great postcard molekilby! You are not a pilot??? ;-)

Journal Entry 10 by Tinina67 at Gîte Au Marron in Seissan, Midi-Pyrénées France on Monday, July 30, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (7/30/2012 UTC) at Gîte Au Marron in Seissan, Midi-Pyrénées France

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit Bookcrossing.
You don't need to register yourself to leave a journal entry, you can stay anonymus if you like. Tell us where you found this book and how you liked it and after reading it you can keep it, pass it on to friends and family or release it back in the wild.

If you do decide to join us, please consider using me ,Tinina67, as the member who referred you.

Enjoy the book and happy reading!