Isabel's Bed

by ELINOR LIPMAN | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by allbookedup of Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on 5/7/2003
Journal Entry 1 by allbookedup from Wien Bezirk 21 - Floridsdorf, Wien Austria on Wednesday, May 07, 2003
This was a really nice read, I immediately felt as if I had met and got to know all the characters in real life.

Now this book is going to travel to LeighBCD in the UK

Journal Entry 2 by allbookedup at on Thursday, June 05, 2003
Released on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 at post office in Vienna, Wien Austria.

Sent out to "Leigh BCD", a fellow bookcrosser in the U.K! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Monday, June 16, 2003
Hey Allbookedup! Thanks so much for sending this to me, I have wanted to read this for a long while. I promise I will journal this again and then release it into the wild or will make a trade - whatever happens, I will keep the book moving. Thanks again!

***reserved for aurora94 as part of a TBD trade***

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD on Thursday, July 29, 2004
This book was good fun and took some surprising twists. Others were more predictable. However, I love the idea of being a writer and living in Cape Cod!! I will be sending this on to aurora94 shortly.

Welcome to Bookcrossing - I hope you enjoy the site and reading and releasing books - hopefully so since you like to swap books!

Journal Entry 6 by naomij from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I swapped this book on 'ReaditSwapit' and am now making it available for swapping again - it was good, but not good enough to keep.