Chariots of the Gods

by Erich Von Daniken | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by seldombites of Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on 12/29/2008
Journal Entry 1 by seldombites from Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Monday, December 29, 2008
This is a hardcover edition published in 1971. This edition contains 198 pages.

Journal Entry 2 by seldombites at Lawrence Holden in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (12/31/2008 UTC) at Lawrence Holden in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia

Ultimate Challenge 2008 - No Theme
2008 Leap Into the Wild 366 - #319

G'day

Welcome to BookCrossing! What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way and sharing my love of books.

This book started it’s journey in Rockhampton, Qld, Australia and I would like to thank you for letting us know it is still safe and sound. All over the world people are following their book’s travels through BookCrossing & by graciously visiting this site and making an entry you are helping keep this book’s unique travelling history up-to-date.

If you choose to read this book, it would be really great if you could come back and let us know what you thought – as confirmed bookaholics, we love to compare notes! Don’t worry - you can remain anonymous if you wish.

While you don’t have to register or join, I hope you will consider doing so. It’s free, it’s confidential (you are only known by your screen-name), and it’s highly addictive! If you do decide to join, please list myself (fairy-whispers) or any previous reader of this book as your referring member.

For more information about BookCrossing, check out the FAQs on the homepage. For more information about me (fairy-whispers) or any other reader of this book, just click on that person’s screen-name above.

Have a great day and may you always have a good book to read!

Journal Entry 3 by froggirl1 from Rockhampton, Queensland Australia on Friday, January 2, 2009
I found it beside the walking path on Yamba Road on the 1st of Jan 2009. I have never heard of this club and I must admit it felt like I had found a treasure .THANK YOU!!!! Very interesting. Have pondered over the years on this very subject. I will realease it after my husband has read it.

CAUGHT IN ROCKHAMPTON QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 4 by froggirl1 at across from Baptist Church in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 20, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (9/30/2009 UTC) at across from Baptist Church in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia

Interesting book food for thought. Not sure of exact date I set it free because I was unable to get the Bookclub site to load so have added details at a later date.