Jeremy Poldark

by winston graham | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 12/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, December 25, 2008
The third book in the series

Journal Entry 2 by Lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/7/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be given to a fellow bookcrosser as I won't have a chance to release it myself before leaving the country.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 9, 2009
Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Worcester Boulevard in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 27, 2010

Released 13 yrs ago (11/27/2010 UTC) at Worcester Boulevard in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a bench.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 24, 2011
Didn't read.