Emma (Penguin Red Classics)

by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 12/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 22, 2008
Copy to be placed in cally-c's 1001 bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by lucy-lemon from Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, March 09, 2009
Taken out of cally-c's 1001 book box.

Journal Entry 3 by lucy-lemon from Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Oh, I love this book so much! It's a perfect read for pretty much anytime. I love the cover of this edition too!

Journal Entry 4 by lucy-lemon at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/20/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent to bettyspaghetty as a RABCK. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :-)

Journal Entry 5 by bettyspaghetty from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Found this one in my mailbox today. I love the cover! I know that doesn't change the story, but to me a book is even more enjoyable to read when it has a pretty cover! Looking forward to reading this one. Thank you, Lucy-Lemon! :)

Journal Entry 6 by bettyspaghetty at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, August 09, 2017
Yes, finally got to reading this book and loved it! Makes me want to read more of Jane Austen right away.

Journal Entry 7 by bettyspaghetty at Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands

Passed it on to a friend, after visiting a Jane Austen-themed high-tea together.