Mixed Doubles

by Jill Mansell | Romance |
Registered by FrancesinSA on 12/21/2008
Journal Entry 1 by FrancesinSA on Sunday, December 21, 2008
Purchased at Fascination books - the cover is different.

The New Year looms and Liza, Dulcie and Pru are ready with their resolutions. Liza wants to get maried, Dulcie is desperate for more excitement and wants a divorce and Pru wants to stay married. They have no idea what the new year has in store - but Fate has some sneaky plans up her sleeve.

Journal Entry 2 by FrancesinSA on Monday, August 31, 2009
The three women irritated me with their behaviour but it was entertaining.

Journal Entry 3 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/1/2009 UTC) at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa

SURPRISE! I am posting this today to DitteL as a surprise rabck. It's on her wishlist. :-D

Journal Entry 4 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, September 21, 2009
This lovely surprise arrived today. Thank you very much - its really kind of you to send it from South Africa to Denmark.

Also thank you for the suggestions of other writers I might like. Some of them I know but most of them are new to me. I'll start looking for some of these writers when I go book shopping or visit the library.

Journal Entry 5 by DitteL at Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Friday, July 26, 2013
Finished this yesterday.

It has all the ingredients a good chick-lit needs; predictability, esay-reading and a happy ending. Just what I wanted when I started the book.

The book i snow avaliable on my Bookshelf.

Journal Entry 6 by DitteL at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2014 UTC) at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark

As my family has grown and I know longer have the time or space for as many books as I used to, this lovely book is continuing its journey. Hopefully, it will find a new owner who will have the time to enjoy it.
Safe journey little book