There's a Sea in My Bedroom

by Margaret Wild | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 12/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 19, 2008

Journal Entry 2 by Toylibrary from Mentone, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 19, 2008
Added to the Family Day Care Toy Library. If you enjoyed this book, please add a journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by xtrdnry at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 03, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (6/7/2020 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, and we can then all track it’s travels. You are under no obligation to read it, and Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous.

Journal Entry 4 by xtrdnry at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 03, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (6/7/2019 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book: