Stories of Santa

by Hallmark | Children's Books |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 12/14/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 14, 2008
Bought this at a library used book sale.

A storybook of two beloved Santa Songs.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Rolling Valley Mall in Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 20, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/20/2008 UTC) at Rolling Valley Mall in Burke, Virginia USA

Left on top of a payphone between Ross and Petco.

Released for Christmas.

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, December 23, 2008
My daughter found the book at our local shoping center, brought it home we
both found it to be very interesting. We have passed it on in hopes of keeping this traveling.

CAUGHT IN BURKE VIRGINIA USA